Sunday, April 10, 2011

Put It All In

Today's post is going to be a little like one of Paula Deen's famous desserts- full of everything.  Hope you enjoy this post as much as a Paula Deen cake (oh, who am I kidding?  This post can't compare to her scrumptiousness.) 




The lovely sis-n-law and me at her wedding shower.  So happy for her!!!


Girls night at Los Cabos on the Rivewalk


Bethany, you are amazing!!!!  Your tan makes my tan look like shredded cocunut.


The softball fields I run around


Just me and the road.  Peace.


I enjoyed watching people fish while I ran around them.


Does this water look scary to you?


My tap water looks yellow.  Really!  Yucky rural water....


Too thirsty to be a chooser (as in "beggars can't be choosers).


All done!


88 degrees!  As the inspiring Lindsay Cotter asked, where did the Spring go?


And then it rained.  Which is good, because I needed a car wash.  :)


Song of the Day- "Tomorrow" by Chris Young

Yes, it is sad.  But I think his voice is good, and I like the sound of the song.  I can understand being with someone who is all wrong for you, or knowing you are all wrong for the person you are with and still loving them.  Been there, done that, then I met my husband.  Well, not so much met as claimed. 



This is Albert Pujols, the first baseman for the St Louis Cardinals.  I watched a really interesting interview with him on 60 Minutes today and he is totally a superstar.  He is a strong Christian, he adopted his wife's daughter who has Downs Sydnrome, and he gives back in a major way to his home cities in the Dominican Republic.  Very cool.  And he is Baptist, which is cool to hear.  (That's a freebie I had to look up on the Internet since CBS would only mention his faith in vague terms.)


And that's it for now, folks.  I'm sure I'll think of something else I want to pass along to you later.  :)  Have a good one.

2 comments:

  1. I love your everything post!! Way to go you on running!! I wish I was a runner. I keep hearing all of you talk about how freeing and wonderful it is! I need some of that!
    My VERY minor claim to fame? Albert went to my community college and I dated a baseball player that played with him when he played for my community college. That's SUCH A confusing sentence! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched that 60 minutes last night and I was getting all teary eyed, so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete