Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Six Snow Days and Kupcakz

After I got off work tonight, Lee and I received an invitation from my friend Kristin to go to dinner with her, her husband Brett, and their beautiful 8 month old daughter. It was so fun to spend time with our friends. They are a strong, funny, Godly couple and we love to hang out with them. They were kind enough to treat us to dinner. At first my pride protested, but God gently reminded me to get out of His way so that they could be blessed by blessing us. Who am I to deny them a chance to be obedient? Even though Lee has no job, we are so lucky to barely have noticed it so far.

We came home and I sat on the couch waiting to find out if school is cancelled for tomorrow. I must have refreshed the school cloaings internet page a hindred times And big surprise, It Is for the seventh consecutive day. Supposedly we are getting around six more inches tonight. I am getting tired of this. Plus, I am eating everything in sight. At work a few of my co-workers and I ran a couple of errands. While we were out I remembered I had a Groupon to Kupcakz, a yummy cupcake bakery. So of course we had to stop and get some.




A few of them got smashed as we smuggled them in to work. We didn't have enough to share, so we sneaking shoved them in my co- teacher's giant purse.

Now the honey and I are relaxing and reading. It has been refreshing to spend the last two nights immersed in literature and not television. You all know I lovey trashy, drama laden tv, but sometimes I need silence and intelligence.

























- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment