Saturday, October 8, 2011

Funfetti Dip

We had a going away party for my sister last week with my dad's side of the family. All of his immediate family lives in our town, so it makes get-togethers fairly easy. We didn't meet until 7:30, so we just indulged in desserts. I made a Funfetti Dip I had seen on Pinterest. The recipe is below.

Since I'm lactose intolerant, I only ate a few bites. (I'm obviously still having an issue cooking like I can't eat dairy). I liked it, but honestly didn't find it that different from just eating icing. However, my husband loved it and ate on it all week. So I will probably make it for him again. It's also good for parties. We ate it with animal crackers. I think you could probably change up the type of cake mix or the dipping item and get pretty creative. You could probably even use it as a special frosting.


http://www.littlebittybakes.com/2011/01/3-2-1-funfetti-cake-batter-dip.html?m=1


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment