Sunday, December 19, 2010

On the 7th day of Christmas...

My true love's grandma gave to me- a recipe for a nameless yummy candy.

Recipe:
1 bag of peanut butter chips
8 squares of almond bark
1ish cup of peanuts

I modified the recipe and did four squares of almond bark to 1/2 a bag of peanut butter chips and four pieces of almond bark to 1/2 a bag of chocolate chips. I would also add more peanuts.

Put all ingredients in a microwavable bowl. Heat for a minute, stir. Repeat until mixture is evenly melted. (About two or three cycles for me.) Drop spoonfuls onto wax paper. Leave out on kitchen counter for an hour and then serve.








































































My brother has been coming over to work out with my husband. Yesterday one of my sisters and I joined in. Today, while I was making my recipe, Matthew and two of his friends came over. They are using equipment designed by my dad and uncle.
It makes me laugh to look out and see a room full of sweaty, good boys.









Also, when Lee and I got to the church nursery today foe our monthly shift, we discovered a baby cage. I was shocked! All of the infant/ toddler training in me was trying to come out. Oh my. That's all I can say.

I'm trying to motivate myself to a quick workout before LIFEgroup tonight. My house is just still full of boys. And I'm tired.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment