Wednesday, December 15, 2010

On the 3rd Day of Christmas...

....My friend Paige suggested for me- Mexican Corn Dip with Fritos!

My good friend Paige brought this dip to our LIFEgroup Christmas party two weeks ago and I haven't been able to forget it.  I am not much of a chip eater, but I LOVE fritos.  But only the Scoop kind.

Here's the recipe:

2 to 3 Cans of Mexican Corn
1 small can of green chiles
1 small can of diced jalepenos
8 oz sour cream
2 cups shredded cheddar

You could also use fresh peppers.  I couldn't find the diced jalepenos at WalMart, so I just bought a small can of sliced ones and diced them up (very carefully- I really don't want it in my eyes!).
I've also heard of people using cream cheese instead of sour cream.  That sounds yummy.  You could add a dash of garlic or hot sauce depending on your preference.

Take all of your ingredients and mix them up.  Refrigerate for a few hours or overnight if possible (the flavors will really settle, so this is important).

This recipe is going with me tomorrow to my work Christmas party.  I almost hope no one else likes it so that I can eat it all myself!





No comments:

Post a Comment