Tuesday, December 14, 2010

On the 2nd Day of Christmas...

...My cousin made with me- Sausage balls and chocolate pretzels!

My oldest cousin Britni came over and helped me make some yummy food.  But first was present time.

A bag for Britni.


And the Pioneer Woman cookbook for me!!


Sausage balls:


Iphone friends.


One lonely sausage ball, waiting for a family.


So somehow these came out flat...I think we decided that there wasn't enough sausage to parts Bisquick and cheese.  Which is crazy, because I left out over a cup of Bisquick.  Not really sure what happened.  However, they tasted amazing.



The caramel wasn't exactly caramelly.  Uh-oh.


Pretzels kept breaking and sticking and all sorts of a hot mess.


The babies were pretzel beggars.


Starting over with new pretzel rods and melted chocolate.


Butterscotch was a failure too.  Whoops.  Not only was it out of date (expiration date was February), it didn't melt.


Decorating was so fun.  Ps, am I not styling or what?


Pretty!


The carnage.


The tongs were not helpful.


Yum.


The skewers helped a little, but not enough.


Happy Birthday, Aunt Twyla!  And thanks Britni for doing the dishes!


Mint chocolate pretzels.  Not that good in your mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment