Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Scheduling

My Spring semester of school starts tomorrow, and I've been overwhelmed trying to figure out when I'm going to fit everything in.  I am so over this full time school/ full time work thing.  I know it's how it needs to be, and I love both of them, but I think I'm going to have some long days ahead of me.  My main concerns are 1) Seeing enough of Lee 2) Spending time with God and 3) Having time to run.

I need the weather to warm up.  One of the things I love most about running is how it clears my mind and gives me peace.  Running endless laps around weirdly lighted yellow hallways and avoiding slow twelve year olds on the track is getting old...And it definitely doesn't get my my vitamin d.  I think I may try to run outside on Thursday between work and Upward practice.  I need to just suck it up and get out there.  Tell me I need to go.  Maybe I'll listen to you guys, since I'm obviously not listening to myself.  :)

Product Review:



I've complained before about my tendency towards blisters.  I thought that using this product would save me money (by not having to use six or more Nexcare strips a week).  However, on a short run (4 miles) I ended up with small blisters on both feet using this stick.  I wore good, non-cotton socks, but it was still not successful for me.  I plan on keeping it for dress shoes, but I won't use it again for running.

No comments:

Post a Comment