Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Resolutions








2009 has less than nine hours until 2010 makes its sweeping debut.  2009 treated me well, but I am looking forward to 2010 and the awsomeness I am sure will occur.

Here are my resolutions- in black and white and published to the Internet so I can't avoid them. 

1.  Run the OKC Memorial 1/2 Marathon on April 25th.

2.  Grow in my walk with the Lord.  This includes finding a good devotional that helps me read my Bible more often and spending time daily with Him.  I want to rediscover the excitement I used to have.

3.  Get rid of the trash in my life- trashy tv shows, trashy websites, trashy friends.  (Just kidding about that last part.) 

4.  Improve my marriage.  Show my husband every day that I love him.  Support him in his dreams.  Keep the house clean because it makes him happy.  Cook him "simple" meals because it stresses him out when I try to make dinner complicated.  Go to Mexico to celebrate our five year anniversary this summer.

5.  Start up my Premier business again. 

6.  Write more letters.

7.  Love more.  Help more.  Think about others more and myself less.  Be a better friend, daughter, sister, co-worker, coach, person.


What are your resolutions?



No comments:

Post a Comment