- I feel healthier.
- I've lost about four pounds. (Which may be unrealated, but it's a happy thing to lose weight, so I'm counting it as a pro.)
- I've saved money by not buying meat.
- I feel like my stomach hurts less. (Which again may be unrelated, but at this point I'm going to claim it for the vegetarianism again.)
- I like to think I'm making the world a better place by not supporting the icky aspects of meat farming.
- It's fun to try something new.
- I don't really miss meat too much.
- It's hard to plan around dates with friends, going to Lee's grandma's, etc. It turns out I am rarely in control of my meals.
- Sometimes I forget...until I'm halfway through my burger.
- I'm not very good at getting my protein from other sources.
- People think it's weird.
- Oklahoma doesn't seem too vegetarian-friendly.