Friday, April 16, 2010

Gift from the Co-Workers

I came down with a yucky virus yesterday, complements of my lovely co-workers.  Of course it's not their fault, as sickness always lurks where there are lots of children hanging out.  I just wish I had avoided this dreaded virus.

All I've done today is lie on the couch and watch tv and sleep.  Which means running didn't and won't happen.  I'm trying not to dwell on the fact that my race is a week away and I won't be doing a long run this week.....which means the most I've run before my first half-marathon is nine miles.  I'm scared and worried and feeling sort of like a failure.

1 comment:

  1. Honey ba nunny. You need not worry. You are a great runner and are more than prepared for this run. Just focus on getting well and I know you will perform phenomenal on raceday! I love you so so much!

    ReplyDelete