Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Philosophy and The OC


I started using the Makeup Optional line by Philosophy about two months ago.  It was suggested to me by an employee of Sephora (check out their blog here).  I've always been a drugstore girl, mostly Oil of Olay with a little Aveeno or something random thrown in.  I feel a little glamorous using products that smell so scrumptious and actually match.  The price is a little steeper than I like, but you only need to use a tiny amount and it appears that the bottles will last forever.

The products really are amazing.  I feel like the tone of my skin has improved.  I feel glowy and healthy.  And I have barely broken out at all since I started using it.  I am now a huge fan of the Philosophy line.  Any other fans out there?


Two Christmases ago Lee's Aunt Cheryl got me season three of The OC.  I had never seen the show before, and I assumed she thought she was getting me a season of One Tree Hill (which used to be my favorite.)  I tried to take it back to Borders, but they wouldn't accept a return without a receipt.  So it sat on my shelf for the last two years.  Finally I took the plunge and bought a used copy of season one at Vintage Stock.  I'm about halfway through it, and I'm actually kind of enjoying it.  I'm a sucker for high school dramas.  I suppose part of me never grew up and is still stupefied by the allure of teenage drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment