Here I am! Did you miss me???
It's been a few months since I updated. The break was nice, and I've enjoyed it.
Here's what you may have missed:
- I started a new job after three years at Early Head Start. I miss EHS immensely, but am grateful for the experience in the social work field that I am gaining.
- I got accepted into the Masters of Social Work program. I start in a few weeks!
- I'm blonde now
- I started participating in Foodie Pen Pals
- My husband and in-laws and I took a vacation to Branson, Missouri
- I have a summer garden with okra, tomatoes, cucumbers, and peppers. Except the peppers died. Sad.
- I have been a reading fool since I've had a semester break from school.
- It's summer in Oklahoma and my house has no air conditioning. It's hot here. Really hot.
- I've ran at least one 5k a month. I haven't really ran between them, but I've got a few races under my belt this year.
- I gave up soda. For a few weeks. And then I gave up giving up soda.
What about you? What did I miss?