Monday, July 25, 2011

They're Real

I am a self- confessed mascara addict. Since my awkward preteen days of blue eyeshadow and chalky pink blush, mascara has been my favorite beauty product. I am picky about what I like and have high expectations, especially of "nice" mascara. I shock my mother frequently when she asks the price of my mascara (this coming from a woman who has used Maybelline Great Lash for longer than I've been alive).

I have a new favorite mascara- Benefit's They're Real. It has a plastic hard brush, which I normally hate. And I did end up poking my right eye somewhat severely. But I am amazed at this formula. My eyelashes were longer, curled, and had more volume. The box lists instructions for using the wand vertically as well as horizontally- I ignored that and put my mascara on the way I always have.

Here is the link to their website: http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/b/2985617011/intid=2011_confessions. I figured you would enjoy their professional photographs more than my crazy iPhone 3GS pictures.

Well, I couldn't resist a few of my own shots...

BEFORE:










AFTER:











This mascara is awesome.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment