Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Excercise Thoughts

So I haven't worked out in weeks....which is evidenced by how tight my clothes are...and the crappy way I feel.  And somehow I am surrounded by chocolate with absolutely NO will power to say "Away, darn chocolate".

The way I see it, there are two issues.  One is my lack of exercise.  I blame this on my busy schedule and my broken toe (well, it's not broken, but it's injured).  The second issue is my lack of healthy eating.  After all of my trauma, I went from eating organic and healthy to only eating crap. 

So I need to brainstorm some ideas for how to kick myself back into gear.  Do you have any thoughts?  Lazy me wants to stay parked on the couch reading blogs about other people running and eating well instead of doing those things myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment