Sunday, August 22, 2010

Picking an NFL Team

I'm trying to decide on my very own NFL team.  I figured that football would be a lot more fun if I had a team to cheer on.  And of course I love any excuse for theme dressing, and have already started shopping around for a jersey/ sweat pants/ hat/ etc.

Some of you may argue that you just don't pick out your favorite team.  However, I think this is one of those rare chances when you do.  I didn't grow up in a home that preferred one team over another, and we don't have a team in Oklahoma.  Lee's favorite team is Dallas (more of a family team), but also likes the Saints, Falcons, and Vikings.

My top choices (based on favored players, uniform color schemes, proximity to Tulsa, reputation of the team, and so on):

Dallas Cowboys
Minnesota Vikings
New England Patriots
Indianapolis Colts
New Orleans Saints

Victoria's Secret came out with a cute line of NFL wear....check it out at here.

No comments:

Post a Comment